Friday, January 11, 2013

Changes!!!



Its an new year!  Time for a change.  In an effort to stick to my new year's resolutions AND keep this blog more organized and on target with my professional and personal goals I am going to make a few simple changes.





Beginning in February, you will see my "Tip Tuesday" blog series in which I will post tips I or others have learned over the years, educational information,  and parent/educator friendly information about our field.  If you are an SLP, parent or educator who wants to share tips with others, feel free to contact me at communicationstationspeechtx@gmail.com and submit your tip!  You just might see it featured on one of my Tip Tuesdays!





I truly believe that sharing great ideas and materials will only enhance our the understanding and growth of our field.  Therefore, I will also begin my "Freebie Fridays" blog series, which will feature a free material I have created or one I have found earlier in the week that I especially would like to highlight.  So, if you are a blogger, an SLP, parent or educator and would like to have a freebie you created featured on a Freebie Friday, please contact me via email.  Be sure to include pictures and a link to your blog post or material. This can be something you just created or an old freebie you want to highlight again. Email me at communicationstationspeechtx@gmail.com.  Please DO NOT contact me with materials or products you want to sell.

Let me know what you think.  Comment below.

Chevron Borders from:  
Frog Spot Blog From the Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...