Friday, March 15, 2013

FREEBIE Friday: Easter Egg Puzzles Word Association Game!

It's FREEBIE Friday again and it's time we get ready to celebrate Easter in my therapy sessions.  My clients had so much fun with my Heart Word Association Puzzles a few weeks ago, that I decided to make some Easter Egg ones as well.  You will notice that some of these associations are quite obvious and some require a bit more thinking.  I tried to make a few a bit more complex for my older clients.


This packet includes: 

  • 24 Easter egg puzzles with picture associations
  • Answer key
Grab your FREE copy HERE!








You may notice that these cute egg templates are actually made by Jenn over at Crazy Speech World.  You can go to this link and check out her Clips by Jenn!

Enjoy and happy talking!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! So glad you like them! I hope you get to use them these next two weeks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...